Events & Trainings
TAMSA envisions a nation in which all medical students unite for global health and are equipped with the resources, skills and knowledge to take on health leadership roles locally and globally, so that we can shape the healthy and sustainable future we want. Numerous projects, campaigns, conferences and workshops are organized across member colleges in the field of medical education.
- Leadership and Capacity building seminars (Between January and February)
- Annual General Assembly and International Scientific Conference (October)
- Medical Camp (Conducted yearly before commencing the Annual General Assembly)
- Antimicrobial Resistance Awareness Week (18th to 24th November every year) – It is normally done in collaboration with the ministry of health and TAPSA Tanzania
- Research seminars, Screening programs, Health education, Sports competitions and community outreaches at chapter level.